Detailed information about our factory
With more than 100 years combined brewing experience our company became an embodiment of the family tradition of home beer brewing. The first equipment for beer brewing was stainless steel tanks, which gained immense popularity in the beer industry. Every year the company developed and expanded its own production, designing new types of equipment for brewing.
Today it is a well-known company in the brewing industry in Europe and the USA, which develops, manufactures and sells brewing equipment. High quality production, adaptability and innovations are the reasons why more and more new customers work with our company.
The objectives of «Micro Brew» company:
- Remain professionals.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Strengthen of own positions not only in the US and European markets, but also in Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan.
- Continually improve the quality of our brewing equipment.
Quality management is a key element of the company's success. Therefore, we offer our customers equipment for breweries of excellent quality at reasonable prices. Each element of the brewery corresponds to national and international standards of labor protection and safety of the environment.
Our main competitive advantages are: developing new types of equipment, reducing costs and increasing production volumes.
Photos of the production
About us in figures
We work in the production of brewing equipment
Expanded with additional equipment
around the world use our equipment
The quality of our equipment is documented:
- management and control, planning, production, sales and environmental management are regulated according to the ISO9001 and ISO14001 standards;
- requirements of our customers, general rules of the profession and good engineering and manufacturing practice are respected;
- TÜV certificate confirms compliance with the requirements of the EN ISO 3834-2 standard;
- conditions for the production of pressure vessels according to AD 2000 Merkblatt HP0 in HP 100 R, in combination with EN ISO 3834-2 are satisfied;
- planning and production of pressure vessels according to the Directive 97/23/EC (PED, Module H/H1) is supervised by the notified body for the conformity assessment (TÜV, CE 0531).