Brite beer tanks type LT (horizontal)
- Tanks are designed to store beer.
- The wall of the tank is in the form of a horizontal cylinder.
- Tank without legs, designed for attachment to the frame.
- The laser welded heat exchanger (cushion plate) is located on the wall of the tank and on a conical base.
- The tank is not isolated.
- The pressure vessel is manufactured in accordance with the PED Directive (97/23 / EC).
|Diameter / width||mm||900|
|Total height||mm||ca. 2600|
|Tank working pressure||barg||2,5|
|Tank test pressure||barg||3,6|
|Operating temperature||C||0 to 50|
Photos of the production
The quality of our equipment is documented:
- management and control, planning, production, sales and environmental management are regulated according to the ISO9001 and ISO14001 standards;
- requirements of our customers, general rules of the profession and good engineering and manufacturing practice are respected;
- TÜV certificate confirms compliance with the requirements of the EN ISO 3834-2 standard;
- conditions for the production of pressure vessels according to AD 2000 Merkblatt HP0 in HP 100 R, in combination with EN ISO 3834-2 are satisfied;
- planning and production of pressure vessels according to the Directive 97/23/EC (PED, Module H/H1) is supervised by the notified body for the conformity assessment (TÜV, CE 0531).